- Instrument data (description, purchase date, reference number, other details)
- Operator management
- Maintenance sheet management
- Instrument service record
- Service schedule management (preventive maintenance)
- Interface with the Analysis module
- Tracking of instruments used by results recording, using a barcode or via manual input
- Non-compliance validation of results from out-of-service instruments
Viewing instrument data
You can view the full details of an instrument:
- The instrument’s service record
- A log of work done
- The maintenance schedule
- Other details via additional fields configured on the instrument record and job sheets
You can also keep a record of when an instrument is taken out of service. A fault log is maintained in the system.
Warnings and exemptions
A warning is sent out automatically when work is required on an instrument:
- Maintenance work, recalibration
- Replacement of control cards
An authorised manager can grant an exemption to enable an instrument to remain in use despite pending maintenance. An exemption is temporary. A record is kept of all exemptions.
Do you have a project in mind?
Speak to one of our sales managers on +33 9 7244 1710 or fill in a contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.